These policies should be followed at all times. Following these policies would help maintain order and efficiency, which allows for a better working environment for both EHTHS staff members and students
CHECKING OUT BOOKS AND PERIODICALS
- Sign in at Front Desk with your pass and ID.
- You can not leave the media center without permission and a pass.
- No food, gum or beverages are permitted in labs or main area of the media center.
- Clean up before you leave.
- No computer games are permitted.
- If you have a problem with a computer notify us immediately. DO NOT try to fix the problem yourself.
- Return books, magazines and chairs to where you found them.
- Respect the "quietness" of the Media Center.
AVOID THOSE NASTY FINES! RETURN YOUR BOOKS AND PERIODICALS ON TIME
- Every student must have their EHTHS student I.D. Badge to sign out materials from the Media Center.
- Unless put on reserve by a teacher, books may be signed out for 10 school days.
- Reference Books may be signed out for overnight but must be returned before first period.
- Periodicals (current and back issues) may be signed out overnight but must be returned before first period.
- A Fine of $.05 a day is charged for each day a book is overdue.
- A lost book will carry a fine up to the purchase price of the book.
- Outstanding obligation result in the withholding of final reports cards.
- If you have a problem paying your fines contact Ms. Grossman.